[RE-wrenches] question about pole mount interconnection

Benn At DayStarSolar benn at daystarsolar.ca
Wed Oct 9 12:42:30 PDT 2013

I would like to retract the part of my last post on this thread where I was referring to the bare conductor size. My bad, I wasn't thinking clearly when writing that last email. Lots of numbers in my head today. A #8 bare with #10 conductors is way out to lunch :/
The bare conductors are indeed always included and are available in different sizes, to an extent.

benn
Sent from a 'smart' phone, with touch screen keys. Please excuse shortcuts and typos.