[RE-wrenches] question about pole mount interconnection

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Tue Oct 8 05:23:53 PDT 2013

Ron,
   We also install a lot of top of pole mounts and use conduit similar to
what Kirpal describes. We typically will trench and install the conduit
before we pour the concrete foundations (at least to the elbow at the
pole) as it allows for conduit to sweep up the pole instead of having
to come out of the ground and over the top of the concrete before you
sweep up. That is all I would add. We always go pole to pole with
conduit.

Daryl DeJoy
NABCEP Certified PV installer
Penobscot Solar Design