[RE-wrenches] Sealing roof vent

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Thu Oct 3 14:45:49 PDT 2013

Hi Max and Bill,

Thanks for your input. The actual plumbing vent
will be rerouted to go out of the north pitch of
the roof.  There will only be a an open pipe left
in the attic. The main issue is finding ways of
keeping water out of the vent pipe (now
abandoned) and getting it short enough to fit
under the array. I think a cap on the pipe would
make it too high, so I'm looking for other ways to seal it.

Drake