[RE-wrenches] Enphase commercial

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Thu Oct 3 11:52:28 PDT 2013

Hey Wrenches & Nick Soleil (with whom I worked at APS for a time I believe...),

I'm not familiar with Enphase commercial applications and am currently working through a commercial design. Enphase, on their M215 datasheets claim up to 25 micros per branch, at 1.0A each, with each branch terminating at a 20A breaker. By my calculations, 25 micros at 1.0A each (25A*1.25=31.25A) need to terminate at a 40A breaker. Anyone know what I'm missing or know how the 20A breaker design gets past the AHJ?

Eric Stikes
SunHarvest
(530) 798-3738