[RE-wrenches] GEC sizing for a high amp, low voltage PV system with microinverters

Nick Soleil nsoleil at enphaseenergy.com
Wed Sep 18 10:19:27 PDT 2013

Hi Bill and wrenches,

To clarify, our new Enphase M250 microinverter does not have a grounding
terminal.  The grounding of the M250 will be provided through the Engage
cable.  We only have a hole in the lid, in the rare case that a lug will be
desired or required by the AHJ, but we do not provide the grounding clip
with the microinverter.  A grounding terminal can be added to the
microinverter.  We have an application note on alternate grounding methods
for the M250, if needed.

Cordially,

*Nick Soleil*

*Field Applications Engineer
*

*Enphase Energy*

Mobile: (707) 321-2937

**

*Enphase Commercial Solar.*
*Limitless.*<http://www.enphase.com/commercial?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sig&utm_campaign=Comm2012>

*
*<http://www.enphase.com/commercial?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sig&utm_campaign=Comm2012>

1420 North McDowell

Petaluma, CA 94954

www.enphase.com <http://www.enphaseenergy.com/>

P: (707) 763-4784 x7267

F: (707) 763-0784

E: nsoleil at enphaseenergy.com

[image: nabcep logo] Certified Solar PV Installer #03262011-300

“Don’t get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It’s just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there’s an enormous fusion reactor
safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could
ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it’s wireless! .”

- William McDonough

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, disclose or distribute this message. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.