[RE-wrenches] Advice Needed: L16 Accident! Damage Questions

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sat Sep 14 11:17:51 PDT 2013

Hi Jeff,

All of the advice is just that advice.
There is no way to know if there has been damage, regardless of what has happened in other situations.
There are no guarantees you can give your customer

I'm not advocating not using them, only that I would only use them with caution and careful observation for the first days/weeks to see if any problems appear.

Jay

peltz power