[RE-wrenches] Hawker versusu MK

Will White William.White at realgoods.com
Thu Aug 29 07:50:54 PDT 2013

I don't have any experience with this brand of battery but wanted to add my battery story to the thread.

I have a bank of Power Battery brand batteries at my house and when I got them the price was right, I had a good relationship with the distributor and the warranty was 10 year (5 full, 5 prorated).  A couple of years ago they went out of business and with them went my warranty.

At this point I don't think I'd buy from any manufacture who hadn't been around for a while.  I'd mostly stick with Trojan and Surrette.

That's my $0.02

Thanks,
Will

Will White
Regional Field Operations Manager - New England

Real Goods Solar
64 Main St.
Montpelier, VT 05602
Tel: (802) 223-7804