[RE-wrenches] PV Assist

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 07:22:35 PDT 2013

Well said, WIlliam. Just because we are installing solar does not mean all
our intent is "green" I provide solar systems and generators, I am a
provider of engineering solutions. I do not judge clients based on their
green qualifications, just on their ability to pay me. We are in business
to provide engineering solutions.
By the way, William, have you looked at the SMA Fuel Saver solutions? I am
proposing that technology for an industrial customer whose plant runs
entirely off generators.

Chris Mason
President, Comet Systems Ltd
www.cometenergysystems.com