[RE-wrenches] Mouse pee in the SW

William william at millersolar.com
Fri Aug 16 11:48:29 PDT 2013

Friends:

So I tried the experiment below. The board looked pristine when I set it out in the sun to dry but one hour later it looks terrible!  It is covered top and bottom by a white, powdery residue.  I'll get a photo up on my website.

But......  It works!!!!  The inverter is cobbled together on my tailgate quietly humming. Granted this problem has been intermittent all along so I am still skeptical.

If I were to do it again I'd skip the alcohol and dry it slowly and carefully. It is amazing how resilient electronics can be. I even laundered my Bluetooth.

I will let you know after I install it if it stop works.

William