[RE-wrenches] Mouse pee in the SW

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Fri Aug 16 08:39:09 PDT 2013

Hi Dan

Amazing about what can be done!

For those of us not so adventurous, how well would electrical spray
Cleaner work?
I have used it before to clean a SW that was in a room with a leaky diesel generator. The inside of the inverter was coated in soot, which coupled with sea air, well not such a good combo.
It did work after the cleaning though.

Thanks

Jay

Peltz power