[RE-wrenches] Tri-Star MPPT

Brian Teitelbaum bteitelbaum at aeesolar.com
Tue Jul 23 13:28:32 PDT 2013

William,

What does the PV array consist of? What size and type, and how many, modules?

Which TriStar? 45 or 60A?

What controller did she have before the upgrade?

The high charging voltage might be a sign of sulfation. Depending on her load profile, that 8A charge rate might have caused chronic undercharging. In a 5 peak sun-hour location, that's only 40Ah/day of charging capacity.

Brian Teitelbaum
AEE Solar