[RE-wrenches] Trojan L-16s

John Blittersdorf cvsolar at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 04:07:09 PDT 2013

Drake,
     I used to sell Trojans and had good results in the old days.  For the last 8 years I have been using Interstate L-16's and I think with better results at a lower cost.  Since my oldest install of the interstates is only about 8 years old,  time will tell about longevity.  I have had Many service calls with premature bad cells in Trojans, especially the high performance models.

John Blittersdorf
CV Solar

Sent from my iPhone