[RE-wrenches] double insulated wire

Kristopher Schmid solman at legacysolar.com
Wed Jul 3 12:05:40 PDT 2013

It is my understanding that 2014 NEC will require red-positive,
black-negative, white-grounded conductor for all DC wiring.  Remarking
still allowed for larger than #6.  I have also heard that some modules will
soon come with one black and one white lead.

----------
Shine On!

Kris Schmid
Legacy Solar, LLC