[RE-wrenches] Battery bank during peak times

Rob Shappell rob at nwes.com
Thu Jun 27 08:22:24 PDT 2013

If you use the wrong battery in any system it won’t work. I have included an excel file that shows 3 other batteries, and all of them are much more cost effective than the one used by Eric Stikes. It might just be that your co-op is trying to get ahead of the curve like many others are. Dumping batteries into the grid is not a new thing and will be more common than you might think in the near future. Solar Charged Battery Dumping at Peak TOU will be part of the bridge to full scale RE energy independence.

Rob