[RE-wrenches] Battery bank during peak times

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 15:50:33 PDT 2013

I agree as well, but this is going to be installed at the CO-OPs main office and be an example system for their customers to get info on solar.  Paying the little we pay for electricity, none of their customers will end up with a system of this type, 95% of the time they just grid-tie. A system like this will not be a good rep of why PV systems will look like or cost.  It seems shady to me...

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone