[RE-wrenches] 200 Amp Main Equip for 60A Solar

Jeff Wongstrom jeff.wongstrom at thirstylakesolar.com
Thu Jun 13 06:18:07 PDT 2013

Jeff.

Although not marketed for PV, the Eaton Cutler Hammer Ranch Panel CMBER88B200BTS has a 270 amp rating and comes with a 200 amp main breaker with space for a 70 amp secondary main breaker space(a tap between the meter and the main breaker) as well as pass through lugs and 8 more breaker spaces.  The local Platt stocks them at less than $300.  We have used them for several service upgrades and love them.

Jeff

Jeff Wongstrom
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
Licensed MT Residential Electrician