[RE-wrenches] Solar Presentations for Kids

David Katz dkatz at aeesolar.com
Thu Jun 6 16:58:24 PDT 2013

Hi Jason,
I have an electric bubble blower that runs off of a 12 volt wall wart.  I connect it to a 75 watt 36 cell module with one of the bypass diodes shorted, so the output voltage is only 10 volts open circuit.  Kids love it because the bubbles stop coming out when you stand in front of the module.  I bought the bubble machine at Costco several years ago.
David

David Katz
CTO & Founder
AEE Solar Inc