[RE-wrenches] Stainless Steel Cable Ties

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:58:21 PDT 2013

Following up on this question of whether Cable Ties are going to last in
high UV situations, I happened to get a sample of some HellermanTyton solar
cable ties with edge clips. I also got the catalogue, and found that there
are many different material options for Cable Ties. The ones intended for
PV work are "Polyamide 6.6 impact modified, heat stabilized, UV resistant
(PA66HIRHS)" which infers a much better UV resistance.
http://www.hellermanntyton.us/productDetail.aspx?lon=156-00635&ref=search.aspx