[RE-wrenches] Old Modules for GIT system?

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Tue Jun 4 15:11:25 PDT 2013

I forgot to add to add we have 220' of 4 X 4/0 Thhn running to the house.
With today's prices I could pull that out and purchase a couple of the
Enphase inverters

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

dana at solarwork.com  - www.solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253    F - 970.626.4140   C - 208.721.7003

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"