[RE-wrenches] FM80

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Tue May 28 08:10:40 PDT 2013

Jesse,

I have an FM80 on an array of 2560 STC; all off-grid. The only issue I have
is that when my batteries are full, and I have essentially zero loads, and
the sun is shining away, my XW will disconnect and my house will lose power.
I have to reset the system to get back online. This, I'm pretty sure is not
a malfunction of the FM80, but rather an issue with the XW, just haven't had
time yet to fully trouble-shoot. I think it's a matter of reconfiguring the
XW charging setpoints. I haven't had any direct issues with the FM80 with
this STC "over power" set up.

Eric
SunHarvest
(530)98-3738