[RE-wrenches] Fronius warranty payment

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu May 9 16:15:49 PDT 2013

What a surprise to receive a phone call from Fronius after 5 months and numerous promises to return calls and emails. I'm guessing they got wind of recent complaints on this list. The tech, after making a few more excuses, did say that the payment will now be processed. So, in fairness, I am reporting this. Hmmm?….motivated by "public bitching"?

Larry