[RE-wrenches] Enphase / Inverter failures

Will White William.White at realgoods.com
Thu May 9 08:31:39 PDT 2013

It's funny because I've had a very different experience from everyone else.  I've had lots of Xantrex inverters fail and a few Fronius but not to the extent that everyone else has.  I've only replaced a few Enphase inverters and they were usually dead out of the box.

Thanks,
Will

Will White
Regional Field Operations Manager - New England

Real Goods Solar
64 Main St.
Montpelier, VT 05602
Tel: (802) 223-7804