[RE-wrenches] Dual Channel Inverters

Steve Jefferson Steve.Jefferson at sma-america.com
Tue May 7 12:23:01 PDT 2013

The STP (Sunny Tri Power) will be here shortly.

The first unit is in the States and being fired up tomm.

Unfortunately, due to NEC and UL, the ESS will not be used in the US. Which is a mystery, as it is superior to what the NEC requires.

It will have a standard type disconnect on the bottom, as well as an A/C disco.

SMA America, LLC
Steve Jefferson
Supervisor, Service Line
6020 West Oaks Blvd, Suite 300
Rocklin, CA 95765 - 3714
U.S.A.
Tel:  +1 916 625 0870
Fax: +1 916 624-2445
Service Line +1 877 697 6283 (Toll Free)
Email: steve.jefferson at sma-america.com
www.SMA-America.com<http://www.sma-america.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto may contain SMA America, LLC confidential, privileged and private material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto. Thank you.