[RE-wrenches] TR Inverter Problems

Kent Osterberg kent at coveoregon.com
Tue Apr 30 15:44:16 PDT 2013

Ray,

I've got a customer that has the same problem with a dual TR inverter
system. When we first complained, Xantrex promised they were working on
a fix. That never materialized and now the TR is out of production. It's
a lousy product and customer service has been the same. A few months
ago, I was asked to participate in a survey regarding Xantrex products
and service. My responses must have got someone's attention because I
got a follow-up call about the survey. There never has been a follow-up
to correct this customer's problem inverter.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar, Inc.
www.bluemountainsolar.com
t: 541-568-4882