[RE-wrenches] outback fx series inverters

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Sat Apr 13 17:05:26 PDT 2013

I used to be able to hear 20K HZ & no longer am able to, too much great
music and dam tools.

I have neighbors who live 200' from my array that claimed it was "making
them sick" I had an EMF guy do some readings at the tracker while still
reading was  0MG, moving it reading was 12 MG, and moving at 8' away it read
0MG. So the motor did produce a very minor milli-gaus reading. I kind of
question the validity as I asked how he calibrated it and when was the last
time it was calibrated and I got a blank look. It was an analog meter. The
readings appear to drop off logarithmically with distance.

I think this may be a case of, remember back when TVs were accused of
causing radiation?  And every one boohooed the idea initially. At the time
there were no monitoring instruments capable of reading the output from a TV
monitor. Now there are.

I have folks I soak with at the hot springs who claim they cannot be
anywhere around electricity but they sure are selective about what is OK and
not OK. I cannot seem to see the difference.

I guess my point is - just because we cannot see it or feel it ourselves
that it does not exist. I have been under power lines in NH in a fog where
the lines were literally humming like a diesel engine in the fog. The hair
on our heads was standing up. And hey we were completely sober! It was very
real.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

dana at solarwork.com  - www.solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253    F - 970.626.4140   C - 970.209.4076

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"