[RE-wrenches] Two Mates

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Sat Apr 6 12:01:12 PDT 2013

Wrenches,

        I need a little Weekend Wrench assistance.  I can't find anything definitive in the Mate3 OM discussing how many Mates can be connected to a Radian.  I have a backhoe showing up Monday AM.  I am running power and cat5 for a Mate3 from a Radian to a location 300' away.

Two things: This is the max recommended for the hub-to-a-mate distance so I'm planning on pulling it in its own conduit, separate from the power (do other tricks come to mind to insure the signal makes it?), and
Can I connect this Mate3 and keep the one at the Radian online?  Has anybody actually done this?

Thanks, as always,

Bill