[RE-wrenches] Combining conductors

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Apr 4 11:46:02 PDT 2013

Thanks Dan and Nathan. So simply by using the CMA and doubling it I can lookup an equivalent CMA size. That just sounds too easy.

"other code issues..." Since these conductors are attached to separate terminals on each battery, they aren't paralleled but the net result is like paralleling.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems