[RE-wrenches] DC generators

bob ellison reellison at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 17:54:23 PST 2013

For a full charge the best bet would be a 3 stage charging system. That
would be for everyday use. A considerably less complicated controller than
the xantrex "incharge" would be really nice. I never could make one of those
function correctly over about 5 years of playing with it.
Otherwise a good bulk charge to get by till the sun comes back would work
well.

If it has a taper charge from the factory t would take almost forever to
charge a large battery bank.

I do like the output, but probably will hate the price.

Later,
Bob Ellison