[RE-wrenches] DC generators

Kent Osterberg kent at coveoregon.com
Tue Mar 5 09:29:06 PST 2013

Polar Power makes a couple generators with similar features:

http://www.polardcmarine.com/polarpower/products/dc-generators/8220d-950p/
http://www.polardcmarine.com/polarpower/products/dc-generators/8220k-972/

I haven't check to see if the output voltage is adjustable, or suitable
for charging batteries in renewable energy systems. Considering the
market for these, the normal unit is probably set up to provide a float
charge voltage.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar, Inc.
www.bluemountainsolar.com