[RE-wrenches] Lithium batteries

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Feb 20 09:35:59 PST 2013

I'd try a set with a few adventurous customers, but the price needs to
be really good for Beta testing.  Once you get a couple of years of
proof of concept, and work out the charging details, etc. then your
friend could set the price higher.  Its all about amp hours and cycle
life.  If he can prove reliable performance for 300 or deep cycles, it
could be worth while.
I definitely get inquiries.  Also some of us dabble in electric
vehicles, where Li+ has more advantages.  Why were they taken out of
service?

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified, Licensed Contractor