[RE-wrenches] Corrugated roofing mounts

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Mon Feb 18 10:08:11 PST 2013

Ray:

We use the Simpson 1/4 by X" "Strong Drive"  (SDS series).  We get them in
the hot dip galvanize version.  They are readily available locally.  I
think building officials like the Simpson name on structural
products.  They self drill and we have had no instance of them snapping off
while being driven.

William Miller