[RE-wrenches] wrenches] Husqvarna 5500 and VFX3524Compatibilityquestion

Carl Emerson Carl at solarking.net.nz
Sun Feb 3 16:22:29 PST 2013

Hi Jay,

Yes you have described our grid waveform correctly.

It is strange to me that they call yours 240V, the rationale used to
describe yours and mine are different I guess.

Your grid seems to present less volts and more current.

If this is correct then I am guessing that the transformers used in the
units here will not work for you.

Regards
Carl Emerson

Hi Carl,

Your 230vac is a single wave form right?

 RMS peak to zero crossing of 230v

vs our

240vac which is 2 phase wave form

RMS peak to zero crossing of 120v