[RE-wrenches] Husqvarna 5500 and VFX3524 Compatibility question

John Berdner John.Berdner at solaredge.com
Thu Jan 31 17:19:54 PST 2013

SMA Sunny Island also does this but also discharges battery in parallel with the generator to create a "virtual generator" that is larger than the actual generator.
Just set the max generator current and it does the rest.

Best Regards,

John Berdner
General Manager, North America

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDFFD7.2FD21100]

SolarEdge Technologies, Inc.
3347 Gateway Boulevard, Fremont CA 94538 USA  (*Please note of our new address.)