[RE-wrenches] generator suggestions

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Wed Jan 30 10:22:17 PST 2013

Ray,
   With over 25 years of installing off grid PV systems I feel like
Generac is the only company I've seen who has looked at the needs
(cost,reliability, stable output, auto start, 120 VAC output) of the
small to medium size off grid PV system and designed an affordable and
so far seemingly reliable alternative to the "Big Two".  For most
customers, an extra $3700 or so for their generator isn't too much
sticker shock......

Daryl