[RE-wrenches] Husqvarna 5500 and VFX3524 Compatibility

Carl Hansen solarwks at cybermesa.com
Sun Jan 27 18:31:34 PST 2013

  Dan,
    You may be do this as well, but I frequently deal with homeowners
with inexpensive generators, I find that the Outback and Magnum
inverters are very tolerant but I do generally have to load the
generator up to where I want it bulk charging the batteries, then adjust
the generator speed to dial in the freqency to 60Hz using the throttle
adj.  screw.
    Do you find the Iota chargers can reach bulk charge voltages, or
even EQ voltages ?

     Carl Hansen