[RE-wrenches] Whisper 500 Service

Nathan Stumpff Nathan at arcticsun-llc.com
Thu Sep 19 16:24:22 PDT 2013

Hello wrenches,

We were hired to service a Whisper 500 turbine installed about 3 years ago by others. It is currently working and producing power.

I have a list of improvements I want to make to the original installation including work to the foundation and wiring, but was looking for any advice on other things to look at while the turbine is on the ground. I have the manual which has a list of some pretty obvious things, but was hoping some of you out there with more experience with this unit would be able to offer any advice on specific parts to look at, things to test, or materials and parts that may be useful from your experience.

Many thanks!
-Nathan

--
Nathan J. Stumpff
NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional #091209-175