[RE-wrenches] Solaredge 480v 3-phase inverters

Kirk Herander kirk at vtsolar.com
Fri Aug 9 09:02:13 PDT 2013

Hello,

Has anyone on list installed a Solaredge 480/227 3-phase inverter? The spec
sheet says that the nominal input DC+ to DC- is 840vdc. I assume this is the
regulated operational voltage, and so the system installation falls under
the code rules for 1000vdc systems, correct? My local utility has balked in
the past to allow installs of inverters greater than 600 vdc input. Thanks.

Kirk Herander

VT Solar, LLC

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

NABCEPTM Certified Inaugural Certificant

NYSERDA-eligible Installer

VT RE Incentive Program Partner

802.863.1202