[RE-wrenches] AC Coupling different brands

All Solar allsolar at scswifi.net
Sat May 25 06:52:49 PDT 2013

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
I have a system where we have Installed a pair of XW inverters along with a 10k Fronius inverter.
We have been told that we need to limit the PV watts to the lowest XW inverter. We have XW capacity in excess of the array, so why can't they entire array feed the system when the grid is down?
Of course tech support is tougher when you use different brand names, but I'm sure this has been done in the field already.
Please contact me off list If you can help us out. The customers electrician on this job has been trying hard to figure it out, but I think he might be in too deep!

Jeremy Rodriguez
All Solar
CO. USA

Sent by Jeremy's iPhone. Sorry for typos and shorthand!