[RE-wrenches] Modules approved for horizontal mounting

Carl Adams swingjunkie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 18:27:31 PDT 2013

Hello wrenches,

I have a request for quote,  which shows modules mounted horizontally on a
supporting structure.  This is being done more for show than production
obviously.  The approved modules in the bid spec are Sharp, Renesolar, LDK,
and Trina.

Does anyone know if these modules are approved, by the manufacturer, for
flat (horizontal) mounting, or have a good point of contact with any of
these manufacturers so I can get a quick answer direct from them?  We have
a 20 psf design snow load in our area.

Cheers
Carl Adams
SunRock Solar