[RE-wrenches] GSCM-mini with Honda EM5000SX (SunHarvest)

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Fri Mar 1 12:28:50 PST 2013

Eric~ On the same control box that I re-examined just today:

Terminals 9 & 10 on the GCSM-mini need to see the generator's AC output in
order for the black box to know it's time to stop cranking the starter. The
wiring diagram that you sent shows those terminals but doesn't show
anything connected to them.

I tapped off the generator's hot & neutral with skinny wires to provide
this "run" signal to the GCSM-mini. I inserted a tiny glass fuse/holder in
the AC hot connection...just because...

Jolliness,

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com