[RE-wrenches] RE-wrenches Digest, Vol 6, Issue 84

Ross Taylor wind.trainer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 10:53:11 PST 2013

I completely agree, Roy.  In the absence of labeling or a manufacturer's
spec sheet indicating a higher rating on the bus bars, we've got to go by
the disconnect or panel rating.  But, every now and then you get lucky and
I didn't want to overlook an obvious (or easy) solution for Garrison.

Ever the hopeful optimist (after all, I work in the wind energy field)...

Ross

-