[RE-wrenches] XW. Ags

Jay Peltz jay at asis.com
Thu Dec 27 06:55:49 PST 2012

Hi William

Thanks

I've got the V set points done and it will manually turn on/off the genset via the SCP, so that works, but voltstime get below set points, or so it seems

Of course it's 2 hrs each way with bad cell service.

Just trying to get the most info before I go out there and do the sit there and see if it starts.

Thanks.

Jay

Sent from my iPhone