[RE-wrenches] Best elevated ground mount

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Wed Dec 19 16:17:14 PST 2012

As far as I know, Unirac does not offer customized engineering that uses
ASCE 7-10 calculations, which is required to meet Florida Building Code
2010. James Madrid told me earlier this year that they did not have
immediate plans to update their Code Compliant Installation Manual from
ASCE 7-05. That effectively renders the manual much less useful for us from
an engineering standpoint. We've also begun to look at alternatives as a
result.

Jason Szumlanski
Fafco Solar