[RE-wrenches] Radian design limitation - am I missing something?

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Sun Dec 16 12:05:05 PST 2012

Reading on Page 13 of the Radian Operator's manual;
"If the battery charger is not active, the target voltage used by the Radian inverter is Sell Voltage in the

Grid-Tie Sell menu. (See page 21 for more information on charging and selling. See the MATE3 Owner's

Manual to change any of these settings.)"

This scenario sounds very similar to the logic used by the old Trace 4024/4048 to GT.  It was completely irrelevant which CC was used with the 4024 as "selling" was based on the inverter's DC voltage sensing.  Am I missing something?  Quite frankly, I'm banking on a solution like this as I have just installed a Radian as my own upgrade here at my shop and am using a Classic 150 as CC.

Bill