[RE-wrenches] DC, or not DC, Dat is Da question (Two Load Questions)

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 21:37:28 PST 2012

Conservation = doing without it.
Efficiency = doing it but using less energy.

We really always try to avoid specing any system that's DC only, but we get
some pretty unusual requests from remote regions.

The Morningstar SureSine inverter has made most DC system designs moot. But
not all.

Dan Fink,
Executive Director;
Otherpower
Buckville Energy Consulting
Buckville Publications LLC
NABCEP / IREC accredited Continuing Education Providers
970.672.4342 (voicemail)