[RE-wrenches] roof rakes

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Sun Dec 2 15:41:22 PST 2012

All the hardware stores sell an inexpensive but very effective poly bladed
roof rake with three separate 6 foot extensions. I've used the same one on
my two pole mounted arrays for the last 15 years, although I need to
replace it this year. They are about $35 complete. I'll check the name
tomorrow or the next day when I buy  new one and let you know.

Daryl