[RE-wrenches] Enphase voltage out of range errors

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Tue Nov 27 05:28:35 PST 2012

This has been a common error on M190's for us. Is the string center fed, or
fed from one end of the 17 inverter string? Where are the failed inverters
on the string in relation to the transition cable(s)? Enphase has an App
Note on voltage rise that might be relevant. They recommend center feeding
long strings to avoid nuisance trips due to voltage range issues.

*Jason Szumlanski** *

*Fafco Solar*