[RE-wrenches] Walking back my error re: charge regulation methods

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 19:28:02 PDT 2012

I agree that this list is *the bomb*.
I think back to the old days of PV, where arrays and gennys were either
mostly on or off, and the "Absorb" phase was mythical....but really it is
the only thing that actually brings a battery bank to 100% SOC, and the
controller just lets it happen, rather than causing it.
Most batteries don't just die, they are murdered!
--
Dan Fink,
Executive Director;