[RE-wrenches] Outback Mate3

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Sat Oct 20 10:53:47 PDT 2012

I second Howies request. For several reasons, including the extreme difficulty in using the Mate, I have been steering customer away from Outback systems. The inverters are great and have been very reliable but they are not worth all the headaches and wasted time that the Mate has caused.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems