[RE-wrenches] SunSlates from Atlantis Energy

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 18:41:12 PDT 2012

Never heard of them, but there's something VERY fishy on their
webpage.....scroll down to their "Tall Slates", 2nd photo.....the a-frame
roof.

I've been using this stock NREL photo since 2009 in my PV / Firefighter
safety class.
I believe this is its origin -- 2006, SunPower press release for their
SPR-315 module:
http://www.solardaily.com/reports/Sunpower_Modules_Recognized_For_Superior_Quality_And_Efficiency_999.html
and
http://www.treehugger.com/solar-technology/sunpowers-new-super-efficient-solar-panels.html

and so on..............many articles about Sunpower.

Doesn't look like Atlantis Energy BIPV to me!

Caveat emptor.

--
Dan Fink,
Executive Director;